Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

Ok, so you can fast-forward through this until about 3:30 and then start watching it, but I have to say that it was pretty spot-on to conversations and experiences CB and I have had.

"A demon banshee-screaming at us." That pretty much sums up parenting! (I'm a phenomenal mother).


***

This week's book is "Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage" by Haruki Murakami (rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it?) You'll notice a theme - my dad and I are kind of Murakami fans, so you'll see a bunch of his books on here. I haven't read this one, but will put it on my list for 2020 when maybe I'll finish a book (or a thought) again? Click here and check it out! 

***

And now, the Video of the Week. Found this via my sister and instantly gravitated to it. Check out their story here and then watch the video below. For those of you who don't know, I've played the violin since I was four (though, admittedly, I don't play nearly as much as I should anymore) and was certainly never this cool. 

All I needed were some sunglasses and a
baseball cap and I would've been HIP. 
Enjoy! 




Happy Friday!

1 comment: